Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WarRock GLITCH FROM HELL

WarRock GLITCH FROM HELL Video Clips. Duration : 5.33 Mins.


So I was playing thamaguadi ow / eu call it. It 'was the conquest and the counter was about to hit zero. When he did was that we won and moved all the usual stuff, but then no one is returned to the lobby. It is not a delay, what, where just me, everyone was so. We had a lot of ammo and we die. I tried the helicopter crash a few times. I also flew under the map and went to our base. It 'was funny cause the guys at the base of the head could see my stick out of the chopperEarth and everyone was jumping and shooting at them. I had fraps but it was not installed so I installed WNE tan there after about 5 minutes of pure stupidity. 2 guys took my helicopter to the edge of the paper, and jumped down, and there were only one made it again, and when I started recording when the matter came PunkBuster stopped every move. I went on it just to show u what happened. Omg a video but that was when I started to record when it woulda happened.

Keywords: warrock, glitch, funny, wow, map, edge, crash, apache, heli, helo, limbo, k2, pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment