Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am Jesus (and can do nothing;)

I am Jesus (and can do nothing;) Video Clips. Duration : 3.43 Mins.


NU_CLEAR PRODUCTIONS: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Original Music No Cash - I Am Jesus is all www.youtube.com LYRICS Send "Jesus is all I am" Ringtone to your Cell greet you, I am Jesus 2000 years AD, and the power and makes it bang and puff, and I'm back on the market of Bochum Gerth materialize people fell on their knees because they die very prestigious've are all men equal to die, because I kicked testicles' m head herelos begins to pray an 'I am Jesus and Can anything I'm Famous and popular and that, in the case then some I'm A sea ruckzuck excellence internationally respected me because I Vadder Tetra Gram Motonica authorized personnel, are very different from yours because monkeys Bløden I think the wisest and most have limited am the bread of the poor, I can make fun of mud brown and then die laughing at me so Dümmen dead faces, I am Jesus and Can-They are all famous and popular and then some in the worst case I ruckzuck A sea with my almighty power that I have in every woman in her simple bed panting and then dozing on your Dümmen With A question I am often faced with: he Nazarene Tell us some games, had happened after the death Dem? ALTHOUGH I could tell you, I lick, but unfortunately now watching your ass, you know that the country will win, otherwise I'll blow 2x gear: I have everything that Jesus canFamous and ...

Keywords: politics, politiek, oberschaftsfuhrer, ich, will, spass, religie, god, allah, yahweh, religion, budha, hemp, K2, indica, sativa, die, kassierer, 1984, 2010, 2012, ajax, feyenoord, psv, vvd, pvv, cda, kro, sbs6, family7, ncrv, paul, de, leeuw, ronnie, tober, bereboot, apache, KL, ME, liboza, laro, aussweisz, bitte, controle, spirituele, woestijn, derde, wereld, stop, atoomstroom, dit, is, niet, schoon, pluis, ver, van, huis.., jumps, air force, skating, extreme sports, aviation, airplane, flips, cars, skiing, offroad, backflip, stunts

No comments:

Post a Comment