Sunday, July 24, 2011

Obergurgl and above baseline (Skiing) (Austria)

Obergurgl and above baseline (Skiing) (Austria) Video Clips. Duration : 10.65 Mins.


First with my new camera so sorry for the bad quality go. And 'literally from top to bottom, the faster skiers, but is small for somen Obergurgl my ability. At the time I went (April), was rock solid in the snow and mud from morning to late afternoon. So I left my family when I stay in hotels hidden off the snow to get fast, when nobody was reaching high speeds, even if it was a bit 'rough, like the Austrians clearly dominates the snowcat havnt yet! But I enjoyed it. My family losttheir time in bed, because no expert (far from it). There was a sudden steep bits that were really scary, especially if the acceleration. This was filmed at the end of the day. But most times, it was pretty funny. There were very few lifts, I counted two. gondolas have to be just a run and nearly every chair has a canopy to keep your safe from the elements. The restaurants were great, and in comparison with France, the Austrians are desperate to run markers, sometimes there areare second to none, and sometimes they are currently following the trail map at all. usually there are anywhere! however, the point is .... good food, good (but not demandingeven black), people setting good good and elevators (easy and fast), negative points are that it is a little 'run too deep for my taste and poor scoring a problem in terms of poor visibility, the slopes are perfect for me, but variable for beginners, especially in the morning. variablility and black runs was too much, was a unbeleivably...

Keywords: obergurgl, ski, head, cam, austria, cammy, k2, apache, crossfire, clutch, bonnfire, snow, ice, perfection, expert, steep, pro

No comments:

Post a Comment